We are pleased to introduce our Accelerated Weathering Laboratory now based in South Marston Park, Swindon, close to Honda Manufacturing UK.
Our laboratory shall focus on performance properties of painted, powdercoated, plated parts, adhesives, inks and other surface coatings and materials in accordance with the relevant engineering standard where perhaps facilities are not available, or where there is a time restraint on labour.
With a comprehensive range of tests and procedures we are committed to providing a competitive yet high quality service for our clients, not only to provide data, but to assist in research and development programmes where required.
AWL Ltd shall cater for Aerospace, Medical, Automotive and Non-Automotive sectors and includes the following capability:
• Cyclic Corrosion Testing including ProHesion Testing
• Neutral Salt Spray, CASS, AASS and SWAAT Testing
• Cyclic / Static Humidity and Immersion Testing
• Programmable Controlled Humidity/Thermal Cycling (-40C to +180C)
• Static Low Temperature Testing
• Xenon-Arc and QUV Weathering (Simulated Sunlight Degradation)
• Gloss and Light Reflectance Values (% Fade)
• Taber Abrasion Testing (including thin films)
• Prototype Engineering Facility
Should you have an interest in any of the above, or wish to discuss an item which is not included here, please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your interest.
Additional weblinks which include some of our clients, suppliers and support organisations:
Aston Martin Racing
Lotus Lightweight Structures
American Society for Materials Testing
British Standards Institution
J D Engineering Services